Users viewing the site, will have a small amount of information added to their devices, whether computers or mobile devices, as small text files called “cookies” that are stored in the directories used by the user’s web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the browsing experience more effective, others to enable certain functions.
We analyse our cookies in detail allowing us to:
- store your preferences
- avoid users having to re-enter the same details several times while browsing such as user name and password
- analyse the use of the services and content provided by Dalpitech S.R.L. to optimise the site’s user-friendliness and services offered
Type of cookies used by the site
Below are the various types of cookies used by the site depending on the purpose of use.
This type of cookies allows the correct operation of certain sections of the site. These fall into two categories, persistent or session:
- permanent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but stored up to a pre-set expiration date
- session cookies: are destroyed each time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are needed to view the site in relation to the technical services offered. They will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser.
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the site. Dalpitech S.R.L. will use this information with respect to anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the most interesting and relevant content to the needs of users. This type of cookies collects anonymous data on user activity and how they arrived at the website. Analytics cookies are sent from the site itself or by third-party domains.
Analytics cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to anonymously collect information about the site by users such as pages they visit, time spent, traffic source, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Dalpitech S.R.L., in accordance with prevailing legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following methods:
through specific configurations of the browser used or from relevant computer programs used to browse the site
By changing settings on the use of third-party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent you from using or viewing parts of the site.
Third-party websites and services
Cookies used by the site
Below is the list of technical and analytics cookies used by this site:
- __utma – persistent – user visiting time – needed for third-party Google Analytics and Webmaster service. Duration – 2 years
- __utmb / _utmc – persistent – drop-out rate (approximate value) of the user – necessary to Google Analytics third-party service. Duration – 30 minutes
- __utmz – persistent – user origin – needed for Google Analytics third-party service. Duration – 6 months
- _dc – session cookie – used to limit re-marketing requests (not yet on TEMPUS SCS) that were sent – necessary for Google Analytics third-party service. Duration – 10 minutes
- _ga – persistent – used to distinguish users – needed for Google Analytics third-party service. Duration – 2 years
Below is the list of cookies used by WORDPRESS:
How to disable cookies through browser settings
1) run the Chrome Browser
2) click the Settings menu in Chrome located in the browser toolbar alongside the URL input field
3) Select settings
4) Click View advanced settings
5) Under the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button
6) In the “cookies” section, you can change the following settings for cookies:
- enable saving data locally
- edit local data only until the browser is closed
- prevent sites from setting cookies
- block third-party cookies and site data
- handle exceptions for some internet sites
- delete one or all cookies
For more information, see the Chrome online guide.
1) Run the Mozilla Firefox browser
2) Click the Settings menu in Firefox located in the browser toolbar alongside the URL input field
3) Select Options
4) Click the Privacy panel
5) Click on Show Advanced Options
6) Under the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button
7) In the “Tracking” section, you can change the following settings for cookies:
- request that sites do not track
- notify sites of the willingness to be tracked
- do not express any preference on the tracking of personal information
8) From the “History” section, you can:
- enable the “Use custom settings” and tick the box to accept third party cookies (again, from the most or never visited sites) and keep them for a specified period (until they expire, until closing Firefox or request it every time)
- remove individual stored cookies
For more information, see the Firefox online guide.
1) Run the Internet Explorer browser
2) Click Tools button and choose Internet Options
3) Click the Privacy tab, and under settings, change the slider depending on the desired action for cookies:
- block all cookies
- allow all cookies
- select the sites from which you want to get cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then click on websites, add the website address in the box and then click on Block or Allow
For more information, see the IE online guide.
1) Run the Safari browser
2) Click on Safari, select preferences and press Privacy
3) In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from Internet websites
4) In order to see which sites have stored their cookies click Details
Safari iOS (dispositivi mobile)
1) Run the iOS Safari browser
2) Tap Settings and then Safari iOS
3) Tap block cookies and choose among the various options: “Never”, “Third party advertisers” or “Always”
4) To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on settings, then on Safari, and then click clear cookies and data
For more information see the Safari online guide.
1) Run the Opera Browser
2) Click on the Preferences menu then click Advanced and then click Cookies
3) Select one of the following options:
- accept all cookies
- accepts cookies only from the website that you are currently browsing: third-party cookies and those that are sent from a domain other than the one you are browsing will be rejected
- never accept cookies: no cookies will ever be stored
How to disable Google Analytics cookies
To disable cookies by Google Analytics you must install an add-on provided by Google that, once installed, allows you to disable cookies on this and all other sites. To install the plug-in, click here.